If you wish to make a tax deductible donation directly without playing, please visit the following site: www.the3day.org/goto/the3dayman
How to play
- Random numbers (0-9) are assigned to each axis the grid (hidden until start of the game).
- A winner is determined at the end of each quarter based on the last digit of the score.
- Squares cost $5 each (pick up to 10 )
- Prize distribution (Up to $200 total –Half of the proceeds are going to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure):
- 1st Quarter 25%: Up to $62.50
- 2nd Quarter 25%: Up to $62.50
- 3rd Quarter 25%: Up to $62.50
- 4th Quarter 25%: Up to $62.50
- Easiest way to pay is to PayPal my account: email@example.com for the number of squares you desire. In the comments, please place the numbers of the squares you will be picking to ensure I have an accurate count. This is on the honor system.
- For locals, I will accept cash/check donations.
- Half of the proceeds will go directly to the Susan G. Komen 3 Day for the Cure to aid me in my fundraising goal of $2300.00
- Secret Code: 3day
- Game ID: 5361 if you are already registered.